- Work on the Sixers & Thunder Big Bash league teams!
- Ignite brilliant possibilities in a purpose lead organisation
- Sydney Olympic Park location with free parking
Cricket NSW is focused on leading and growing the game throughout the state and oversees all cricket from elite professional teams to community, school, and social cricket. As a purpose and people led organisation, CNSW aims to inspire everyone to play and love cricket.
To deliver on our new strategy in 2022, we are taking a collaborative, customer centric approach to our organisational structure, bringing new teams together and creating exciting opportunities to achieve our purpose.
About the role
We’re looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist who can create valuable digital experiences for our cricket customers. From attendees and members of our BBL teams to participants of community cricket and our amazing network of volunteers.
You’ll be responsible for the successful implementation of digital customer marketing campaigns with a focus on growing and retaining our audiences to drive deeper fan experiences, membership, ticket sales, revenue and participation.
- Support the Marketing Manager and Commercial Experience team to deliver customer first segment-led integrated campaigns
- Successfully setup and deploy EDM campaigns
- Ensuring CRM & Social messaging aligns to the wider brand
- Own the management of website and social channels, content and community management
- Identify organic and paid acquisition opportunities to grow the website, CRM database and social channels.
- Collaborate internally to ensure all CRM activity is scheduled in line with key periods
- Contribute to the development of and execution of marketing plans to drive attendance and participation
- Conduct regular reporting on campaign results
- At least 3 years experience in a digital marketing role managing email and social campaigns
- Experience working with CMS platforms such as Braze, Acoustic and Sitecore
- Experienced with writing customer-first copy and content
- Excellent communications skills written and verbal
- Strong project coordination skills
- Ability to work autonomously and part of a team
- Values driven
What’s in it for you?
Work in a dynamic and progressive workplace that is committed to giving you the opportunities you deserve. Enjoy the fun of professional sport and the rewards of contributing to your community. Take advantage of employee benefits on offer, including learning and development opportunities, work flexibility, salary packaging and the odd ticket to the cricket. You are joining a team that is energetic and motivated – we deeply enjoy the work that we do and the impact it has in the community.
Keen to join our team?
Apply now! Submit a copy of your resume and cover letter.
At Cricket NSW, we hire on merit and embrace diversity of characteristics, perspectives, skills and backgrounds. We are committed to providing a safe and inclusive environment for everyone, including children, so that people feel respected and connected, and can contribute and develop. We measure ourselves on our How We Play behaviours, our people value relationships, excellence, imagination and humility.
Australian Cricket’s Commitment Statement to Safeguarding Children and Young People can be found at cricketaustralia.com.au/safeguarding.
We require all applicants to undergo background checks and screening prior to or during any appointments.
Applications close 31 July 2022.