The Digital Marketing and Content Manager supports The Foundation for Delaware County’s communications, advancement, and public health programs to elevate the Foundation’s brand through storytelling, messaging, and compelling design. The Digital Marketing and Content Manager uses strong creative skills and a marketing focus to develop visual materials and messages for print and digital communications to support and advance the Foundation’s mission. Working with the Director of Communications, this newly created position will assist with communications strategies, including design, social media, email marketing, and more, to communicate the Foundation’s messages to key audiences, including clients, donors, nonprofits, and the Delaware County community.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develop and design marketing materials for the Foundation, including ads, brochures, invitations, flyers, banners, email marketing, and other graphic materials as needed
• Support Director of Communications with updates to the Foundation website and putting together monthly e-newsletter via MailChimp
• Create, manage, and archive all visual assets for the organization, including graphics, photos, videos
• Assist with the Foundation’s social media strategy, including monitoring the Foundation’s brand as it appears online and participating in online conversations surrounding the brand
• Manage and implement editorial content calendar/storytelling in partnership with the Director of Communications
• Maintains consistent brand awareness across the organization
• Minimum 2-3 years of communications experience in communications, marketing, advertising, public relations, or a related field with a business or nonprofit
• Minimum one year of digital marketing experience
• Microsoft Office Suite proficiency required
• Knowledge of digital marketing concepts, including search engine optimization and analytics
• Experience producing marketing content and graphics for multiple channels (print and digital) and working in Canva or similar platforms. Experience working with print and/or video vendors is a plus
• Graphic design experience a plus, including knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign
• Familiarity with WordPress and MailChimp or similar web hosting and email marketing platforms
• Strong creative and writing ability with experience proofreading and developing original copy
• Excellent organization and attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently and prioritize work
• Familiarity with Delaware County and its various communities preferred
• Physical Requirements: Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times
The Foundation for Delaware County TFDC is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a high-performance culture and continuous improvement that values learning and a commitment to quality. We use a supportive and collaborative approach in our internal operations and our work with the community partners in Delaware County.
As a community foundation, The Foundation for Delaware County encourages philanthropy and partners with others to lead initiatives and programs that address the issues and challenges faced by Delaware County and its people.
The Foundation invests in nonprofit organizations that align with our mission of improving the well-being of the county’s diverse residents. With headquarters in Media and service sites in Eddystone, Upper Darby, and Springfield, The Foundation operates public health programs, including Healthy Start, the WIC nutrition program, and Nurse-Family Partnership. Other programs include El Centro (a Hispanic resource center), a health resource center for students in the Chester Upland School District, and the new Housing Opportunities Program for Equity (HOPE). To learn more, visit www.delcofoundation.org.