1. Burgess, M. G., Brough, P., Biggs, A., & Hawkes, A. J. (2020). Why interventions fail: A systematic review of occupational health psychology interventions. International Journal of Stress Management, 27(2), 195–207.
2. Estevez Cores, S., Sayed, A. A., Tracy, D. K., & Kempton, M. J. (2021). Individual-focused occupational health interventions: A meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Journal of Occupational Health Psychology, 26(3), 189–203.
3. Haughtigan, K. S., Link, K. A., Sturgeon, L. P., Garrett-Wright, D., Lartey, G. K., & Jones, M. S. (2021). Beyond Biometrics: Including Mental Health Screenings in Annual Wellness Programs. Journal of Psychosocial Nursing and Mental Health Services, 59(10), 19-25.
4. Montano, D., Reeske, A., Franke, F., & Hüffmeier, J. (2017). Leadership, followers’ mental health and job performance in organizations: A comprehensive meta‐analysis from an occupational health perspective. Journal of organizational behavior, 38(3), 327-350.
5. Parks, K. M., & Steelman, L. A. (2008). Organizational wellness programs: A meta-analysis. Journal of Occupational Health Psychology, 13(1), 58–68.
6. Passey, D. G., Brown, M. C., Hammerback, K., Harris, J. R., & Hannon, P. A. (2018). Managers’ support for employee wellness programs: An integrative review. American Journal of Health Promotion, 32(8), 1789-1799.
7. Roscoe, L. J. (2009). Wellness: A review of theory and measurement for counselors. Journal of Counseling & Development, 87(2), 216-226.
8. Song, Z., & Baicker, K. (2021). Health And Economic Outcomes Up To Three Years After A Workplace Wellness Program: A Randomized Controlled Trial: Study examines the health and economic outcomes of a workplace wellness program. Health Affairs, 40(6), 951-960.
9. Verelst, F., Beutels, P., Hens, N., & Willem, L. (2021). Workplace influenza vaccination to reduce employee absenteeism: An economic analysis from the employers’ perspective. Vaccine, 39(14), 2005-2015.
10. Wright, T. A., & Cropanzano, R. (2000). Psychological well-being and job satisfaction as predictors of job performance. Journal of Occupational Health Psychology, 5, 84–94.
11. Holman, D., Johnson, S., & O’Connor, E. (2018). Stress management interventions: Improving subjective psychological well-being in the workplace. In E. Diener, S. Oishi, & L. Tay (Eds), E-handbook of well-being. NobaScholar.
12. Kelloway, E. K., Francis, L., & Gatien, B. (2021). Management of occupational health and safety. Nelson.