We’re looking for a full-time Digital Manager to join our growing team and help support the three Partners across various reporting, administrative, and communication duties. This position is open to someone with 2+ years experience working in digital music marketing. Full and ongoing training will be an integral part of the role.
Rareform is a new boutique music agency specializing in marketing, digital, DSP, and holistic release strategies. We work directly with artist teams, including independent managers, labels, and distributors both domestically and internationally. Our aim is to maximize single, album, and EP releases with a focus on artist development and growth.
The agency is the brainchild of three music industry veterans with more than 30 years combined music industry experience, having worked at major distributors, independent record labels, and artist management companies.
- Maintain and update overall project timelines, with a specific eye on digital roll-outs and upcoming releases
- Assist in the creation and submission of new release pitches for albums, EPs, and singles
- Create comprehensive reports for clients with insightful feedback, highlighting successes
- Work alongside partners to build out a comprehensive reporting system to track digital & streaming growth benchmarks to be circulated to client teams.
- Day-to-day administrative and organizational duties as needed by the partners
- Update and maintain all Rareform digital properties
- Stay attuned to the newest developments, tools, and trends in the digital/social space and bring that up-to-date knowledge with you to the job
- Strong passion for music, digital marketing, and technology/digital trends paired with an interest in learning about the music industry
- Basic knowledge of all relevant social media platforms (IG, TikTok, FB, Snap, etc…)
- Some familiarity with digital music platforms and services (YouTube, Spotify, Apple, Pandora, Amazon etc.)
- Proactive with strong prioritization skills and ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Takes direction well and is very detail oriented
- Ability to interact with external team members (ie; managers, publicists, etc.) in a professional manner, including written and verbal communication
- Disciplined and responsible with deadlines
- Fluency in Excel, Word, Trello, Mailchimp, Google Docs suite. Understanding of Chartmetric, S4A, AM4A, A4A is a bonus and will be something this candidate will need to learn and understand deeply.
- Photoshop and/or light video editing skills are a plus
This will be a remote position for the foreseeable future, so applicants are welcome to apply regardless of current location.
To apply, please submit your resume to [email protected] along with a few sentences about why you are interested in the position, so that we can get to know you a little bit better.