Digital Manager / Digital Marketing Strategist – Red Light Management London.
Red Light Management London is looking for an experienced Digital Manager / Digital Marketing Strategist to work across Red Light’s group of companies.
RESPONSIBILITIES / JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Creating and implementing strategic digital marketing plans for releases across Red Light’s management roster and associated record labels; Chess Club, ATO and AMF Records
- Executing social plans and roll out strategy to driving engagement goals and reporting
- Content Creation: static and video asset creation, copywriting.
- Pitching for editorial placement with social partners such as TikTok
- Working alongside the Head of Digital Partnerships to manage relationships with YouTube, Soundcloud and other DSPs where necessary
- Managing digital advertising campaigns via Facebook Ads Manager, Google Adwords, TikTok Business Centre and Spotify Ad Studio
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES SHOULD MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- All-round digital and social media experience, able to approach work from a strategic level, as well as with on-the-tools content creation
- Strong communications skills, able to pitch to external clients as well as internal teams
- Strong written ability, producing clear strategic plans, engagement reports as well as copywriting for content
- Video editing & photoshop skills, to create ongoing content for marketing assets and materials.
- Natural follower of social trends as well as interest in new ways to approach digital marketing and content
- Be a self-starter with good organisational skills who can prioritise their workflow effectively with time sensitive projects.
- Identify content opportunities with the marketing teams, with the ability to spot, understand and apply emerging technologies
- Confident using analytical tools to monitor the success of digital campaigns.
Please send CV and cover letter to [email protected].com