In 2020, the entire world was locked down due to the coronavirus outbreak. These restrictions involved the social, cultural, political, and economic life of every country across the globe. Therefore, China has not allowed foreign customers in the country for business purposes. Therefore, you may have problems importing products from China. In this article, we are going to help you import products from China through a sourcing agent. Let’s find out more.
If you want to avoid some common mistakes while importing products from Chinese suppliers, such as Made in China and Alibaba, we suggest that you follow the steps given below for sourcing products.
- First off, you need to send us an email with the description of the items you want along with some design concept images.
- We will provide digital catalogs to help you choose from different suppliers.
- We can help you go through the entire process. Plus, we will add you to a group where you can talk to each supplier directly.
- Before you finalize your order and hit the submit button, we will help you double-check the material, size, and color of the products.
- We can send you the order confirmation details through email. Therefore, you can get detailed information regarding the product right in your email inbox. The idea is to make sure you have the peace of mind.
- After goods have landed in our warehouse, we will send you a quality report. And we will any quality issues that the products may have. Afterward, we will get the products shipped to you.
- We can help you send the balance payment to the supplier. Alternatively, you can send the payment to the supplier directly. The choice is yours.
Lastly, we will also get loading containers for you. Therefore, you don’t need to worry about shipping and delivery, as all of the products are shipped on time.
After-sales service is also included in our service.
MoreFar Global offers top-notch after-sales services. Some of the services we offer are listed below:
We can help you source products from Guangzhou Expo, Guangzhou wholesale markets, and other suppliers in China
- We can help you with catalog collection
- We offer QC reports or quality inspection services
- We can provide shopping guidance
- We can help negotiate with the sellers
- We can arrange warehousing for you
- We can offer consolidated shipping
- We offer discounted shipping solutions
- We offer after-sales support and services
You can count on Morefar Global and source products from a wholesale markets in China. We have a team of experts to guide you through every step of the process. So, you can contact us to boost your business.